Developing Workflow Templates in "namespace"

Alon Raskin araskin at go3i.com
Thu Feb 27 12:27:00 EST 2014

Workflow templates can not be in their own namespace (the objects can but not the workflow definitions). I believe you can contact the ICC and work out a number range which can be allocated to your company. Please follow up with your ICC contact for more information (there might even be an SAP note that talks about it) too.

Regards,

Alon Raskin
e: araskin at go3i.com<mailto:araskin at go3i.com>
p: +1 713 513 4820 c: +1 207 409 4983