Brain fart on background tasks

Claude Bourque claude.bourque at rcmp-grc.gc.ca
Thu Feb 27 10:30:03 EST 2014

Mike,

Thanks. I'll check that out. For now, if I put a 1 minute wait under Requested Start for the first task, it switches all subsequent workitems to WF-BATCH.

Regards

Claude

>>> Mike Pokraka <wug at workflowconnections.com> 2014/02/27 10:26 AM >>>
Hi Claude,

Does it also do this if you start it manually in the SAPGUI? The behaviour is by design, though my memory is a bit foggy on exactly where or how to control it. If you scroll to the right you will see it is running under WF-BATCH in column 'user context'.
Have a play with the advance in dialog settings. Failing that, last resort big hammer approach is to force an RFC call by putting a background task in between.

Regards,
Mike