Enhance sap class with custom event

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu Feb 20 15:16:29 EST 2014

Hi Claus
Did you mark it as a public event?
Rgds
Jocelyn

Sent from my iPhone with many apologies for the spelling, grammar and any other deficiencies

On 20 Feb 2014, at 9:48 pm, "Claus Lücking" <wug at lucking.dk<mailto:wug at lucking.dk>> wrote:

Hi,

I would like to enhance a SAP standard workflow class (IHC_CL_UTIL_WORKFLOW) with a new custom event. This goes well, but the event does not get status active and thus when I raise the event an exception occurs ‘Event CREATED does not exist’.

Is’nt it possible to enhance a standard class in this way? – or where do I set the event as active in the class/enhancement?

Thanks,

Claus.
<Evt_not_active.png>