Question regarding RSWUWFML2 [Scanned]

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Fri Feb 7 07:30:15 EST 2014

Hi Vijay,

Extended Notifications is a standard tool, and doesn't cost much to set up. I've done it in an hour.

Regards,
Mike

On 7 Feb 2014, at 11:56, "Vijayendra K. Rao (Absoft)" <vrao at absoft.co.uk> wrote:

Hi Ramki,

This is for one of our customer who are on the Latest versions of SAP and Ehp level and we can implement extended notification but they want to keep it simple with the standard program to reduce the initial set up cost with extended notification.

Regards,
Vijay