Question regarding RSWUWFML2 [Scanned]

Vijayendra K. Rao (Absoft) vrao at absoft.co.uk
Fri Feb 7 06:35:51 EST 2014

Hi,

We are using program RSWUWFML2 to send notifications of pending work items. Currently once the notification is sent out for a work item the program does not re-send notification for the same task again. I think SAP keeps a track of this internally.

Questions:

1.       We would like to schedule the program to send a reminder notification after 3 days, if no action has been taken on the work item. Can this be done via this program? I know we can send reminders  by enabling deadline monitoring on individual task, however the requirement we have is to send a collective email message instead of sending individual emails notifications.

2.       So what we would ideally like to have from program RSWUWFML2:

a.       Send email notification is sent to approver to inform about pending work items.

b.      Send a reminder after 3 days to inform the approver that the work items are still pending. This  email would be collective email for all work items older than 3 days.

Is there a way we can set up the date field on the program under 'Data for individual run' to achieve this.

Regards,
Vijay
P.S: We are not using extended notification.