WF or Tranx Executed

yegorm yegorma at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 14:46:10 EST 2014

Hi Jeff,
I think I came across a piece of standard code that solves a similar
problem:

There is a field 'Workitem ID' on the standard screen System:Status
(System\Status... menu in SAP GUI).
This field displays current workitem id if you got to current screen by
executing a workitem. Otherwise the field is invisible.
You can see the the code behind this field relies on FM 'GET_WORKFLOW_ID'.
(see module INIT in include LSHSYO01).

On Sat, Jul 26, 2014 at 3:41 AM, Mark Pyc <mark.pyc at gmail.com> wrote:

> G'day Jeff,
>
> I dug this out recently while trying to do something similar. It didn't
> work for me in SRM 7, but it may work for you.
>
> FM - SWE_WI_GET_FROM_REQUESTER
>
> If you get a Workitem, you must be in WF. Might work. Dunno.
>
> Have fun,
> Mark
>

> On 22 July 2014 06:59, Jeff Rappaport <Jeff at business-workflow.com> wrote:
>
>>   All,
>>
>>    I’m drawing a complete blank since I did it so long ago. I’m trying to
>> tell the difference on whether an FI Tranx was run direct through the Tranx
>> or executed from within the WF calling that Tranx or FM. We’re trying to
>> make sure it was executed by only a valid Agent from within the step.
>>
>> Thanx,
>>
>> Jeffrey A. Rappaport
>> Business Workflow Inc.
>> Voice: +1 (609) 301-8706
>> Fax: +1 (866) 301-7666
>> Email: Jeff at Business-Workflow.com
>> Web: www.Business-Workflow.com
>> Link: www.linkedin.com/in/businessworkflow
>>

>> The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential
>> and protected from disclosure. If the Reader of this message is not the
>> intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
>> distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If
>> you have received this communication in error and would like to be removed
>> from any future mailings from this Sender, please hit 'Reply' to this email
>> with "REMOVE" in the Subject line.

Egor Malov