FW: SAP Customer Influence: New SAP NetWeaver Workflow 2015 blog entry - Final Timeline for the SAP Business Workflow 2015 project

Keohan, Susan - 1140 - MITLL keohan at ll.mit.edu
Mon Dec 1 08:17:43 EST 2014

All,

It appears that SAP is ready and willing to move forward with this Customer Connection (3 cheers!) so please do visit the site (Influence.sap.com) and locate the Workflow 2015 project.

I highly encourage you to subscribe to the requests that are of greatest interest to you and your company, and also feel free to submit your own.

This is ‘our’ opportunity to get some enhancements to the tried-and-true Workflow development and administration environments, and perhaps even the user experience (although I won’t go all Fiori on you).

Looking forward to seeing your suggestions J

Sue