Workflow log Security

Darlington Chiyamha chiyamhad at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 03:50:14 EDT 2014

Hi Sue,

I have implemented a BADI GOS_SRV_SELECT to restrict the option 'Create
Attachment' on the GOS using the below code in method SELECT_SERVICES of
IF_EX_GOS_SRV_SELECT. All you need to do is specify the business object you
want to restrict it for (e.g. BUS1022 or BUS2105, as below) in the
condition for is_lpor-typeid and insert the service you want to restrict
into table ET_OPTIONS using the sign and option as below. Check out table
SGOSATTR for the services available. I think you need to restrict for
service WF_OVERVIEW.

  DATA: ls_option TYPE sgos_sels.
  data: services type table of sgosattr.
  FIELD-SYMBOLS <service> TYPE sgosattr.

  SELECT * INTO TABLE services FROM sgosattr.

  if is_lpor-typeid eq 'BUS1022' or is_lpor-typeid eq 'BUS2105'.
    LOOP AT services ASSIGNING <service>.

      if <service>-name = 'PCATTA_CREA'.
        ls_option-sign   = 'E'.
        ls_option-option = 'EQ'.