Weird Synchronous Dialog Chain & Substitution Problem

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 17:35:46 EDT 2014

G'day Loren,

If the first approver is a substitute for the final approver is a 2nd approval required? Should your logic for determining if a 2nd approval is needed include checks of substitutions?

Also do you have advance with dialog maintained on the 2nd approval step? It prob doesn't make sense to have it set that way.

Have fun,
Mark

Sent from my phone