Tabular values in workitem text

Keohan, Susan - 1140 - MITLL keohan at ll.mit.edu
Thu Aug 7 07:45:36 EDT 2014

It shows up pretty well in the workitem preview – it’s the browser that
makes the difference.  FF = OK, IE=OK, Chrome – rendering all over is mucked
up.

But of course, it also takes up valuable real estate on the preview screen.
Users don’t want to scroll down to see the buttons (approve, reject) but
they want all the info there.

Go figure.