Q: Send Workflow email to User's SAP Inbox with Hyperlink to open pop-up + cproject link

Amit Kumar Singh amit_1616 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 19 15:10:09 EDT 2014

Hi Everyone,
 I am working SAP portfolio and project management workflow.
 My Requirement: Trigger workflow when Portfolio items's Execution Decision Point status changes,
 I need to send two email notifications as part of the requirement;
First notification should go to user’s (Only one user) SAP Inbox, Containing two linksPopup link (It will contain list of question which the user has to confirm) if he
confirms we have to send second  email notification. (Pop-up layout is attached)Link for the user to navigate to SAP PPM cProject to upload the documents. (NWBC)The second notification should go to Outlook of the users (via group email) with Link for the user to navigate to SAP PPM cProject. I found out that we can trigger the workflow using event DECISION_POINT_STATUS_CHG in Class CL_RPM_DECISION.

My question is how should design the pop-up (Should it be in WD or can be achieved with classical screen programming) and incorporate the Pop-up and cproject link in first notification email sent to user SAP Inbox.
 Please let me know if you need more details.
 Thanks & Regards,
Amit Singh