FW: Question about program RSWNUWLSEL

Rick Bakker rbakker at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 13:56:49 EDT 2014

Hi Loren,

I've seen the same problem. After doing some tests with the help of the
Portal guy we concluded the job had no effect on UWL, probably because
Portal settings had superseded it. To play it safe we scheduled it to run
less frequently; the users did not notice any difference.
Eventually the job will be removed.

regards
Rick Bakker