Display Image as a attachment in Approval Workitem - FIORI

Rina Spector rina.spector at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 07:49:56 EDT 2014

hello  Lalitha,

if it can be added to the business object as an attachment .  is an
attachment  if you have the data of the files   i would check the blogs
about sap wapi add attachment you would have the parent wi
-id where you want to add it. also  in one of our workflows  we made it
 mandatory to add it to the bor using gos menu and only displayed it
reading the reference.bapi-rel-get
Rina