SAP PPM Workflow:Q-How to find which Business Object is relevant for Decision Point Status Change

Amit Kumar Singh amit_1616 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 9 05:03:37 EDT 2014

Dear Friends,

Thanks for your time
in reading this email.

I have a workflow
requirement, I need to trigger a workflow notification if the Decision
Point Status is changed to complete (at PPM Item level) and current date is 60 days above PPM
Execution Decision point completion date. I also need to embed cProject screen link in the message.
I need help on understanding how should I start to explore how the requirement can be met.
Thanks & Regards,Amit Kumar SinghHyderabad-India