Deadline reached - but not captured

Lalitha Sankaran lalisan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 11:47:39 EDT 2013

Hi,

I noticed another thing.

For the WF where the deadline monitoring is working, the action on the
workitem field in the Deadlines tab shows "SWW_WI_DEADLINE_CALLBACK"
And for the one where the deadline is not working, it shows "SWW_DI_CREATE".
and stays the same even after the deadline monitoring job is executed.
Not sure if this helps.

Thank you
Lalitha