Event Raised - WF-BATCH Configured - No Workflow

Edward Diehl edwarddiehl at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 10 14:15:25 EDT 2013

Thanks, James.
We were able to get workflows going again by deleting bunchs of stuff out of SWWWIHEAD, etc.  When we copied production to the test system it was a total misfit from a capacity standpoint.  Perhaps now I can get them interested in deleting/archiving old data.

Did you get that same RFC status message?

Ed Diehl
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."