Long delay in raising events

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Thu Oct 24 06:44:40 EDT 2013

Hi Ed,

It should still work, because fortunately most of HR works in days and is
usually pretty well defined. Sometimes it may be a little difficult to
fathom exactly where said definitions live, but that's half the fun.

So my first approach in your scenario would be to dig ino the config
(SWEHR2/3) to determine exactly whcih conditions trigger REHIRED. Most
likely it will be a combination of infotype data at current date. Then
test for the same during the startup of POSITIONCHANGED WF, or wherever
else it may be appropriate. Now we are relying on a series of dependent
actions (one must add a person into the org chart before we can move them
around), rather than events.

Regards,
Mike