[Privileged] Workflow agents

Julius Morifi JMorifi at barloworld-equipment.com
Tue Oct 15 09:14:28 EDT 2013

Hi Survana,
The workflow log only display the agents who completed or release the work item. you can have multiple agents but as soon a the one agent releases the work item, it disappears from their inbox.
Hence only the actual agent who actioned the work item will be is played.

Go to table SWPSTEPLOG and you will see the last agent.

Hope this answered your question.

Regards,
Julius.