Workflow agents

Desai, Suvarna SDesai at atb.com
Wed Oct 9 18:19:47 EDT 2013

Hi,

I have a workflow item and if I view the agents from the log,  I can only see very few agents listed
But where as if I see the preselected agents in the technical view I see lot many ( which is correct) .
Any idea why is this? Why are other users not listed in the Log ?
We are determining agents programmatically.

Please help
Thanks & Regards,
Suvarna

If you have received this email in error, can you let me know by return email so I can make sure it doesn't happen again. Because emails can contain confidential and privileged material, I'd ask for your help by deleting it and any attachments. Thanks!