SWWCNTP0 very large compared to SWWIHEAD

Kjetil Kilhavn list.sap-wug at vettug.no
Fri Oct 4 03:59:16 EDT 2013

Fredag 4. oktober 2013 08.20.41 skrev CORREIA Marc:
> Hi I send this through but it has not been posted, can you tell me why
> please?
It was posted - and you even received two replies.
One from Rick Bakker explaining why you could expect SWWCNTP0 to be several
times bigger than SWWIHEAD (and also wondering how you found the table sizes).
Another one from Eddie Morris pointing you to OSS Note 1552169.

Now the question is: will you receive this message twice? Once as a copy
recipient and once from the mailing list. If you don't you are not receiving
messages from the mailing list and I would suspect you need to talk to whoever
is responsible for your e-mail server.

--
Kjetil Kilhavn / Vettug AS (http://www.vettug.no)