SWWCNTP0 very large compared to SWWIHEAD

CORREIA Marc MCORREIA at goldcoast.qld.gov.au
Tue Oct 1 23:53:28 EDT 2013

Hi all

Table SWWCNTP0 is way bigger than SWWIHEAD in our production SRM system. Can you advise if this is normal behaviour? Its seems to be considerably larger if you consider that  SWWIHEAD is only 2.9 Gig, yet SWWCNTP0 is 23 gig.

Can you advise what strategies could be adopted to manage the size. Is there anything I can do to help manage the growth, or prevent it somehow? The solution has only been live for just over a year, so I would not have anticipated the table growing quite this quickly.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. The organisation does not have an archiving strategy in place yet, so for now I don't think that archiving is an option,

Regards

Marc Correia

Workflow Developer
Service Operations and Support
City of Gold Coast

T: 5581 6611 M: 0422 632 696
PO Box 5042 Gold Coast Mail Centre Qld 9729
cityofgoldcoast.com.au<http://www.cityofgoldcoast.com.au/>

[cid:838414503 at 02102013-090A]

Tell us about an unsung hero... Nominations are open for City of Gold Coast's 2014 Australia Day Awards. The awards recognise individuals and groups who have made an outstanding contribution to our community.
Visit cityofgoldcoast.com.au/australiadayawards for information. Nominations close 15 November 2013.

Council of the City of Gold Coast / Gold Coast City Council - confidential communication
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email and any file attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify us. You must destroy the original transmission and its contents. Before opening or using attachments, check them for viruses and defects. The contents of this email and its attachments may become scrambled, truncated or altered in transmission. Please notify us of any anomalies.  Our liability is limited to resupplying the email and attached files or the cost of having them resupplied.