Process Controlled Workflow Errors

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu Nov 21 23:42:25 EST 2013

Hello old friend … on both counts!

From: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu [mailto:sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu] On Behalf Of Mark Pyc
Sent: Thursday, 21 November 2013 6:13 PM
To: SAP Workflow Users' Group
Subject: Re: Process Controlled Workflow Errors

G'day,

BBP_PD perhaps?

Have fun,
Mark

Sent from my phone

On 21/11/2013, at 4:28 PM, "Dart, Jocelyn" <jocelyn.dart at sap.com<mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com>> wrote:
Hi Loren,
Problem with this stuff is usually that it’s not even BRFplus – which I could help you with – its BRF.
So basically the message is saying its missing a parameter?
Have you raised  a SAP message for this?
And do you have any parameters that might validly be a blank or space?
Is there anything weird about the SRM object when you look at it the special SRM object transaction …. Now that is going deep into my past but there was a SAPGUI transaction that showed you the raw contents of the document. Something with BBP_SRM in the name? At this point we need  a current SRM person.
Regards,
Jocelyn