Work item notifications with federated UWL

Kjetil Kilhavn list.sap-wug at vettug.no
Fri May 31 06:55:51 EDT 2013

Three years ago we were not able to include a link to the UWL in the work item
notification e-mails (extended workflow notifications) without any side effects.
The link would either open the local UWL which didn't have any work items, or
(if we changed the link to point to the central UWL) the link would open a new
browser window instead of navigating to the UWL in the current portal session.

Has anyone else experienced this problem, and does anyone know if the problem
has been solved now?
--
Kjetil Kilhavn / Vettug AS (http://www.vettug.no)