Deleting Workflow from Production

Rick Bakker rbakker at gmail.com
Thu May 23 18:05:55 EDT 2013

Hello,

"you can use transaction  SWWL"
No, you can not. Well, you can, but then again you can also bang your head
into a brick wall.

Never, ever use SWWL in a Production system. Don't use it in any system.

Please read Jocelyn's excellent SCN blog on why not:
http://scn.sap.com/community/bpm/business-workflow/blog/2012/11/07/don-t-try-this-at-home-why-you-should-never-physically-delete-workflows

regards
Rick Bakker