BAPI_REQUISITION_DELETE

Carolyn A Fuller fuller at MIT.EDU
Thu May 23 11:09:55 EDT 2013

Hi again,

We discovered the problem. The requisition line items were associated with cost objects whose funds center had changed since the req was created. The BAPI, in closing the requisition, registered the change to funds center which in turn triggered the event. When manually closing a req associated with such a cost object, the change to funds center is not registered so the event is not triggered.

I am hoping that SAP will change the BAPI so that it behaves the way the manual process behaves.

Carolyn Fuller
Sent from my iPad