Workflow Goes To Error Status

Rick Bakker rbakker at gmail.com
Wed May 15 18:16:00 EDT 2013

Hi Dale,

Not that this is any help but could you tell me if a new version of the
workflow template was generated before the change was made?
You can see that by the _Wf_Version in the top-level container of the old
and new workflow instances.

I assume no changes were made to the binding to/from the sub-workflow from
the main workflow?

regards
Rick Bakker