Aw: Programmed Binding in Standalone Task Binding Editor

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue May 7 17:17:13 EDT 2013

Hi Shuraya
You don't need to write a function to return the email address of a user. The system implicitly derives the email address from the user master based on the SAP office settings for mail sys group in txn SO16
Rgds
Jocelyn

Sent from my iPhone with many apologies for the spelling, grammar and any other deficiencies