Programmed Binding in Standalone Task Binding Editor

Shaurya Jain jain.shaurya at gmail.com
Tue May 7 07:27:35 EDT 2013

Dear Experts,

I am facing a problem in creating an exit function module in a standalone
standard task. The requirement is just to send an email notification on a
particular business activity & thus I chose a standalone task.

I need to write certain logic in the exit function module to get email id
of the user.
[image: Inline image 2]

But unfortunately, when I am trying to create the function module the
system is fetching the function group as 'Z' & then throwing an error
stating the following:
[image: Inline image 3]

As per my information in workflow templates this function group can be
specified in basic data->version-independent (Task)->function group tab.

But how can we maintain the same in case of standalone tasks? Is it really
possible?

Regards,
Shaurya Jain