SRM Workflow

Stephens, Monique S L moniques at bcm.edu
Mon May 6 12:07:22 EDT 2013

Hello!

I was wondering if anyone had some documentation on SRM workflow and how the carts can be approved via e-mail.  Right now, our approvers do get the e-mail but we disabled the links to approver/reject via the e-mail.  I have some old documentation for SRM 4.0.  We are on SRM 7.0 now but still using the same workflow (can never remember if it is application or process controlled).

In previous testing, the approver would get the e-mail, approve via the e-mail which would open a new mail message to WF-BATCH and the approver would just need to click Send.  I'm hoping this may have changed so that the approver does not need to do this extra step.

I know that some configuration is required which I had previously set up but may have gotten wiped out with patches and refreshes.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I can send my documentation that I created in case anyone can point out where I may be missing something.

Monique Stephens
Sr. SAP Analyst
OIT-Business Solutions
Baylor College of Medicine