question The view in Decision task after executing does not provide the link on the bottom left except have a object button.

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon Mar 25 16:28:09 EDT 2013

Hi Arghadip
You still haven't told us which inbox?
It makes a difference and there are at least 3 common inboxes available on that release
If it's the UWL sounds like you just haven't reregistered the system alias in the UWL Admin iView and cleared the cache as you should do whenever adding new workflows and tasks
Rgds
Jocelyn

Sent from my iPhone with many apologies for the spelling, grammar and any other deficiencies