The view in Decision task after executing does not provide the link on the bottom left except have a object button.

Arghadip arghadip.kar at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 08:14:54 EDT 2013

Hi WUG

Hope you all are doing great. In the new SAP Version I was checking and
found that the screen that used to appear after you execute the decision
task(TS00008267) where you have the Buttons and the links in the bottom
left has disappeared. Now you get the links as an object button but you are
not sure what is inside the Object button or rather which SAP document will
cropup. Is there a way you can get the old view which we used to have in
the previous versions.

Thanks
Arghadip