CX_BO_ERROR

Andy Curtis abcurtis at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 05:36:01 EDT 2013

Hi Florin

Nice Blog post and I have that in place.  I have not found a way to present
the Exception Class 'Long' Text from the Wf Audit Log though.

The popup present the message (255 bytes) but it does not allow you to get
to the Long Text.  (I sound like a user now, give them something and they
want more!).  My idea was when my Task runs a transaction/BADI and receives
Error messages back, that I could output the Error messages to the
Exception Class Long Text, allowing Support to see why the Task has
errrored.

I don't think there is a way to do this, so I have a work around.  Before I
Raise the the ZCX_BO_ERROR exception, I write the messages to the Task
Container (Wf doesn't do it if you Raise an Exception).

I don't think this is the best solution in the world, but it gets the error
messages to the support team.

Andy