Fw: Task->Description Loop a multi-line table. Placing Commands in Task Descriptions.doc [1/3] Placing Commands in Task Descriptions.doc [1/3]

Jeff Rappaport Jeff at business-workflow.com
Thu Jun 6 16:56:01 EDT 2013

Rick,

  Going to try this again, the last one seemed to have some problems being received. You need to put the Command prefix on all the lines not just the IF/ELSE lines. and then use the Command “DEFINE” to input the text into the Element. I’ve attached a Doc I put together years ago for you to see.

Jeffrey A. Rappaport
Business Workflow, LLC
Voice: +1 (609) 301-8706
Fax     +1 (866) 301-7666
Email: Jeff at Business-Workflow.com
Web:    www.Business-Workflow.com
Link: www.linkedin.com/in/businessworkflow

The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If the Reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error and would like to be removed from any future mailings from this Sender, please hit 'Reply' to this email with "REMOVE" in the Subject line.