.pdf attachments not opening from UWL

Niculae, Madalina madalina.niculae at sap.com
Fri Jul 19 05:37:04 EDT 2013

Hello,

I have a small issue for which would like some guidance.

When I try to open 'generated' PDF attachments (by 'generated' I mean attachments that were not added manually ) I get a new window where the system tries to open the PDF. PDF does not open and  No error is given .

The user has SAP_ALL . I can open ALL PDF attachments from SWNWIEX, the problem exists only from UWL.
I added a PDF manually from SWNWIEX. I can open it from UWL and the file has pdf icon.

It only looks like the pdf files that are attached in the workflow can't be seen from UWL. Any idea where to look? In R/3 the attachments are stored linked to a project and they open fine as well there.

I have also changed the configuration in OAG1 - viewer settings webgui  to 'call internet browser'. No effect.

Anybody dealt with this before?

Kind regards,
Madalina