SWWWIHEAD to SWW_CONT basic statistics

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Thu Jul 25 12:13:06 EDT 2013

Bear in mind that multiline will occupy one entry per row.
Rule of thumb is no more than 10 elements per WF, 5 per task.
The majority of SWWWIHEAD entries will be tasks.
On top of that you'll have 2-3 system entries (_WI_*).
So my guess would be 5 as an efficient number, 10 a little on the high side.
Indeed at my current site it's just over 6:1

All pretty much acedemic, as there are many good reasons to step outside
these guidelines (as anyone running QM or the old HR Workflows will know).

But then, as Rick says, we should be using XML in most cases anyway.

Regards,
Mike