PPOME- When adding user to Position, the position text gets automatically changed

lynne.allen@kodak.com lynne.allen at kodak.com
Mon Jul 22 15:50:14 EDT 2013

Hi,
  When adding a new USER to a POSITION (S) in PPOME, the position short
and long text for the position is

  automatically getting OVERWRITTEN with the USERs name information on the
Save. It is also being updated in

  SAP HRP1000 table on the position as well.

   We are on ECC 6.0 and have looked in config to see if we could find
anything
   Also, looked at table T77S0 system table to see if something there
could be affecting it.

  Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this? Any help of
insights is greatly appreciated.

Lynne M. Allen | ERP Workflow Development | Worldwide Information Systems
(WWIS) |
Eastman Kodak Company | 343 State Street | Rochester, NY 14650-1221 |
lynne.allen at kodak.com | 585-724-3556 Office |
www.kodak.com