UWL SWFVISU WebDynpro - application as paramater

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu Jul 4 05:08:39 EDT 2013

Hi Robert
Please look again at my suggested alternative if you can't get your preferred option working (but by all means try that first - it looks plausible).

You really do *not* want to call the wda or iview in a method. We have seen a number of sites try this and it leads to all sorts of unfortunate side effects particularly around web browser sessions.

Task expressions are very easy to use and a great technique to add to your collection
Rgds
Jocelyn
Sent from my iPhone with many apologies for the spelling, grammar and any other deficiencies