Workflow Overview Screen

Stephens, Monique S L moniques at bcm.edu
Tue Jan 22 11:19:42 EST 2013

Thanks for the note.  I believe this note did change the look the workflow overview screen.  Previously, the box was only taking part of the screen and there was no way to maximize it.  Now, the box takes up the entire screen.  We did not make any adjustments to the layout prior to the patches.

Monique Stephens