Can we use Decision Task in POWL? [Scanned]

Ramki Maley rmaley at erpworkflow.com
Thu Jan 17 10:15:57 EST 2013

Vijay, What steps have you performed in the Inbox configuration in SPRO?
The POWL inbox is driven by the IBO*C tables for custom standard tasks.
To get an idea how POWL inbox works for SAP standard tasks please see
the IBO*S tables. Since your scenario is for a decision task you can use
a functionmodulehandler. You would need to come up with your own
function module that performs the appropriate action based on the decision.

Cheers,
Ramki.