What do your users like/dislike about Alerts in SAP

Myra H Gill Myra.Gill at ipaper.com
Thu Jan 10 09:11:12 EST 2013

Alan,

We have been using Alert Framework provided by SAP to deliver our alerts from SCEM.   We allow users to subscribe to certain types of process issues.  In most cases they turn on the email option and just get email notification instead of going into the alert inbox to view the alert.

I do not think that anyone uses the Confirm button.

I would love to see that product improved !!!

We are also using the alert's from the APO environment and Solution Manager.  If you are interested, I can ask some specific questions to those teams.

Myra Gill
SCEM (IT) Team Lead
International Paper
(901) 419-8055