Custom Validation in UWL Inbox for User Decisions

Rickayzen, Alan alan.rickayzen at sap.com
Thu Feb 28 05:55:49 EST 2013

Wane

From: Tushar Shinde [mailto:tushar.shinde20 at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 09:58 AM W. Europe Standard Time
To: SAP Workflow Users' Group <sap-wug at mit.edu>; Dart, Jocelyn
Subject: Re: Custom Validation in UWL Inbox for User Decisions

Hi Jocelyn,

I am able to validate comments added in WebDynpro Forms.
For that I have coded UWL XML config with Custom Actions & FunctionModuleActionHandler. It is quiet simple and once we are used to UWL XML, we can do really wonderful stuff from it. Because of this my workflow looks clean without any unnecessary loops etc.

Sorry for late reply. I finished yesterday but replying late today.

Thanks for pointing me to right direction.

Best Regards
Tushar Shinde.
tushar.shinde20 at gmail.com<mailto:tushar.shinde20 at gmail.com>