AW: AW: AW: Determine the user that last changed a form?

Wegert, Volker volker.wegert at helios-kliniken.de
Sun Feb 24 10:51:28 EST 2013

Hi Jocelyn,

I hope "Cinderella principle" doesn't mean everything will stop working again tonight :)

For now this is just a technology demonstration - if the presentation next week is successful, I'll see that we get the current version of the Practical Workflow book. We do have an older issue available (http://www.sap-press.de/katalog/buecher/titel/gp/titelID-365?GalileoSession=74366078A5-lL.9KW-k), and I've even tried to work my way through it, but that was not that easy: The book assumes some basic knowledge (that at some points I had, at others I didn't) and left a lot of "dangling pointers" in my mind - it states that something is possible, but not how to do it. Things will probably get clearer if I read a more current version after having tried out some of the more basic functions myself. Also, we still haven't decided in what extend we're going to use SAP Workflow - or whether we're going to use it at all. Things like that are a bit difficult in the healthcare sector, especially the German one...

Thanks again
  Volker