Determine the user that last changed a form?

Sue Doughty Sue.Doughty at odfl.com
Thu Feb 21 10:39:35 EST 2013

Hello Volker,

Is there some container element that I'm not yet aware of that keeps track of the last dialog user or of the dialog user of the previous step or something like that?

There is a container - &_WI_ACTUAL_AGENT& - that is populated in a dialog step with the user that actually executed the step.

Regards,
Sue Doughty
Old Dominion Freightline, Inc.
Thomasville, NC