wokrflow event linkage activation

Hilsbos, Margaret A Margaret.Hilsbos at dayzim.com
Thu Feb 21 08:45:58 EST 2013

Hi,

If there are no events when running SWEL (assuming you checked and adjusted any restrictions for the trace), then look at whether customizing is required to raise the event. For example, this happens with the purchase requisition workflow - there is a customizing item that must be configured for workflow event to be raised. Your functional guys should know this but it is easy to overlook.

If that doesn't help you may want to tell us which object and event you are working with.

Margaret