Business Object an Event to trigger workflow in VF01 (create)

Florin Wach florin.wach at gmx.net
Thu Feb 7 06:50:26 EST 2013

Hello Enrique,

I would suggest to try first using the event creation by change documents, transaction SWEC on change doc.type VBRK, mode = INSERT, event = ZVBRK.Created  (subtype of VBRK including.Created event) or system-wide delegation and then using VBRK.Created.

If there's no CDoc written I would suggest to go closer to the SD interface instead of the underlying interface to Accounting. So the function module RV_INVOICE_DOCUMENT_ADD could be implicitly enhanced at the very end with an SWE_EVENT_CREATE_IN_UPD_TASK using the field xvbrk-vbeln.

With the very best wishes,
   Florin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------