BUS2009 BANF missing item number (Halladay, Liz (Calgary))

Sander van der Wijngaart wijngaart at avelon.nl
Wed Dec 11 14:29:18 EST 2013

Hi Liz,

For PR - both item by item and Header level release can be configured in the MM release Procedure with classification. For external purchasing documents release is possible only at header level. I had several clients where every blocked PR line item resulted in several events BUS2009-releaseStepCreated, without modifications needed.

Met vriendelijke groet / Best regards,
Sander van der Wijngaart
Certified SAP NetWeaver / Workflow consultant
M +31 6-15013150 | wijngaart at avelon.nl<mailto:wijngaart at avelon.nl> | T +31 73-6408275

Avelon | Bruistensingel 154 | Postbus 3119 | 5203 DC 's-Hertogenbosch
www.avelon.nl<http://www.avelon.nl/> | LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/company/avelon>

[http://www.avelon.nl/assets/images/EMail/AvelonSolutions.png]<http://www.avelon.nl/packaged-solutions.html>