All Workflows going into Error Status

Lalitha Sankaran lalisan at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 17:13:52 EST 2013

Hi,

The issue is resolved, after a few Business objects were regenerated.
But we are seeing that most of the Business objects were regenerated
by different user ID's.
And these user ID's do not even have access to SWO1, so any idea why
we have different ID's showing up as the last user ID to have
generated the business object ?

Any input would help.

Thank you
Lalitha