Follow on tasks

Bratzler, Loren loren.bratzler at nscorp.com
Thu Dec 19 08:16:44 EST 2013

Executing the follow-on task from the Portal should work the same as it does in the SAP GUI inbox.  We have several workflows that have two-step approvals where the first step is for the user to review the document and the second step is to execute their decision (approve or reject).  As long as the tasks are marked as "advance with dialog" and the same agent is assigned to both tasks, the follow-on task should open automatically from the Portal.

Loren Bratzler
Norfolk Southern Corporation