All Workflows going into Error Status

Rick Bakker rbakker at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 18:28:44 EST 2013

Hi Lalitha,

It depends what version you're on. If it's working fine in QA then I would
leave it - but that depends on how well the SP was tested!

You should check the workflow log for more details of that error message
for the mail. Does it happen to every email from Workflow?
Are emails sent to users or Positions or both? Does WF-BATCH have an email
address?

regards
Rick Bakker