Document Change Workflow - Reason POP UP

Nash John emailtonash at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 18:00:11 EST 2013

Hi All,

I'm working on document change approval workflow initiated from transaction
FPE2 . After done with changes on saving the document , users are  prompted
with a pop up to enter reason for change. Please see attached screenshot
for the pop up. This is a standard pop up and was activated through config.
My question is how do I capture the text entered in pop up in my workflow?
There is no entry for this activity in STXH table. Appreciate your help

Thanks

Nash